What's Stopping You?
When we experience an inability to solve an ongoing issue in our lives, we experience conflict and we feel fear. It's a familiar frustration.
These issues are often the result of an intention created during a similar frustrating event in our younger years.
By identifying and healing it - that redundant but very active intention - the source of the conflict is removed and we can move forward.
These limits to progress can reveal themselves in a whole range of life’s problems but the good news is that they can be easy to resolve.
- Addictive-type habits and behaviours
- Mental blocks of any kind
- Preventing yourself from doing something you really want to do
- Unwanted cravings
- Regularly doing something you really don’t want to do
- Feeling compelled to act a certain way.
In fact, pretty much anything that internally prevents you from making the changes you want to make in your life, in your lifestyle or in yourself, can very likely be resolved.
Give me a call and let’s chat about getting you better.